Test our adaptation of the BK Renderfarm connector from the TOI Maya Toolbox. In this test version it is possible to render your scene with Arnold and RenderMan using the renderfarm with Maya 2017.
Mental Ray is still available in our test version
, but for the time being the renderfarm will use Maya 2016 to render your scene. Errors may occur when a scene contains elements unique to Maya 2017.
- Windows: @Hok Maya Renderfarm connector (version 6.3.1)
- macOS: @Hok Maya Renderfarm connector (version 6.3.1)
- Bottom part of text missing in installer for Windows.
- Renderfarm icon sometimes not visible in @Hok shelf.
- Switch between shelves to make the icon appear.
- Delete userPrefs.mel (location in Windows: C:\Users\<user name>\Documents\maya\2017\prefs, in macOS: /Users/<user name>/Library/Preferences/Autodesk/maya/2017/prefs)
Renders from Arnold (may) contain a watermark.