This release contains fixes, updates and extras for the BK Renderfarm Connector. In this version it is possible to render your scene(s) with Arnold, RenderMan and Mental Ray using the render farm with Maya 2018 (or older). The Adhok Texture Tools checks and if needed relocates your textures to the sourceimages folder of your Maya project.
- Windows: BK Renderfarm connector (version 6.4). If you get a warning from Windows Defender Smartscreen, click on More info and choose Run anyway.
- macOS: BK Renderfarm connector (version 6.4). If you cannot open the file after download, open with Finder your Downloads folder and open with right-click.
- Fixed warnings about missing Mental Ray nodes when using other render engines than Mental Ray.
- Added Adhok Texture Tools with fixes to be usable with other render engines than Mental Ray.
- mrtool.exe is now 64-bit.
- Fixed detection by installer for Windows whether Maya is running during installation.
- Added the option for Maya 2019 in installer for macOS. For the time being Maya 2019 is not supported by the render farm.
- Fixed contents of sourceimages not being copied when using other render engines than Mental Ray.
- Removed warnings that Arnold and RenderMan are experimental.
- Removed obsolete code (borderStyle).
- UI changes depending on chosen render engine.
- Fixed UI squeezing into upper left corner of the main window caused by connection error with the BK Renderfarm.
- Updated mrtool from version 6.1.6 to 6.2. This fixes also protocol version mismatch.
- Fixed part of text missing in installer for Windows.
- Added the option for Maya 2018 in installer for macOS.
- Added Arnold and RenderMan for use with the BK Renderfarm.
- Added dialog box warnings that Arnold and RenderMan are experimental.
- Original release from TOI.
- Renderfarm icon sometimes not visible in @Hok shelf.
- Switch between shelves to make the icon appear.
- Delete userPrefs.mel (location in Windows: C:\Users\<user name>\Documents\maya\2017\prefs, in macOS: /Users/<user name>/Library/Preferences/Autodesk/maya/2017/prefs)