- Reading on composition and Information about the educational visualisation program offered in the master (TOI)
- Showcase, Workflow and Visualisation tutorials (Pixelflakes)
- Tips and tricks on scene preparation and scene visualisation (@HOK)
Download Windows 7 Professional via MA3D.com. To be eligible for free download you need your student number and student email address.
If you do not know your email address log in with your NetID at https://e-service.tudelft.nl and check your email address. Your email address is like M.Y.Name(-optional number)@student.tudelft.nl.
Download our manual how to sign up at MA3D.com and download/install Windows.
Follow us at Twitter @adhokTUDelft
Very very soon, Monday 27 January and Wednesday 29 January, we will organize another Rhino Basics Course.
The course will be spread over two evening sessions. These sessions are in Room P at BK-City on both days between 18.00h and 21.00h.
Following topics will be covered during the sessions
- NURBS versus Meshes
- User Interface Rhino
- 2D Modelling
- 3D Modelling
- Discussion tutorial
- Convert NURBS to Meshes for 3D printing
- Small introduction Grasshopper
- Closure with drinks
No need for panic, if you cannot participate. New dates will be announced.
Follow us at twitter @adhokTUDelft
Only sign up if you are able to participate at both days.
Sign up ended!
Between Christmas and New Year (25 December until 1 January) @Hok will be closed.
We’re glad to welcome you at 2 January.
You may have trouble connecting to the wireless and wired network.
UPDATE: Problems seems to be related to authentication with NetID. Every service which requires NetID (Blackboard, Webprint, Webmail, etc.) might not work.
- If you have already connection with eduroam DO NOT disconnect or walk around with your laptop.
- If you don’t have any wireless connection, try wired. Unfortunately, this might not work if you connect the first time because you have to authenticate with your NetID.
Sinds kort zijn we ook op Twitter te volgen via @adhokTUDelft.