Most recent news from us:
- BK Renderfarm connector fixThe BK Renderfarm connector is updated to fix an issue with publishing (copying) your Maya project to the render farm […]
- Enscape no longer for free!Sadly as of 2023 Enscape is no longer available for free for students. Alternatively you can use Twinmotion! You can […]
Whether you have a question about modelling, laptop issues, printing problems or the wireless network of TU Delft, @Hok can help you!
@Hok is the Student IT Desk of the Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment of TU Delft. We can assist with installing and using software on your device, give you technical advice or help you repair your laptop.
You’re assisted by employees that have many skills in various areas, and you’ll find many sources of information gathered there. Our goal is to help students get going while we aim to facilitate self-support where possible.
“It's not a bug. It's a feature.”
WHEN IS @HOK AVAILABLE?
- Walk-in hours: Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 17.00 hours at the Faculty of Architecture.
- Chat with us on this site between 9.30 and 16.30 hours from Monday to Friday.
- Email: SID-Adhok@tudelft.nl
- Self Service Portal (choose Student IT Desk-ADHOK as Operator Group)