Most recent news from us:
- SPSS InstallationWe noticed that the existing manual for SPSS is out of date, since a lot of students are starting AC2 […]
- Spring breakThe holiday is finally here, even for us. Between teaching weeks 2.10 and 3.1 (1 to 7 February) @Hok will […]
Whether you have a question about modelling, laptop issues, printing problems or the wireless network of TU Delft, @Hok can help you!
@Hok is the Student IT Desk of the Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment of TU Delft. We can assist with installing and using software on your device, give you technical advice or help you repair your laptop.
You’re assisted by employees that have many skills in various areas, and you’ll find many sources of information gathered there. Our goal is to help students get going while we aim to facilitate self-support where possible.
Make sure you have a good virusscanner, they are getting sneaky these days…Adhok, 2020
WHEN IS @HOK AVAILABLE?
- The chatbox appears on this site appears between 9.30 and 16.30 hours from Monday till Friday.
- Email: SID-Adhok@tudelft.nl
- Self Service Portal (choose Student IT Desk-ADHOK as Operator Group)
For hardware problems, you can make an appointment through the chatbox or email.