Most recent news from us:
- Scam reminder for TU Delft studentsIn the last weeks we’ve seen, and heard about, a few cases of international TU Delft students getting scammed. These […]
- Rhino versus new M1 chipsAt this moment Rhino 7 for Mac is not natively supported with MacBooks with M1 chips. For a lot of […]
Whether you have a question about modelling, laptop issues, printing problems or the wireless network of TU Delft, @Hok can help you!
@Hok is the Student IT Desk of the Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment of TU Delft. We can assist with installing and using software on your device, give you technical advice or help you repair your laptop.
You’re assisted by employees that have many skills in various areas, and you’ll find many sources of information gathered there. Our goal is to help students get going while we aim to facilitate self-support where possible.
“The problem with troubleshooting is that trouble shoots back”
WHEN IS @HOK AVAILABLE?
- Walk-in hours: Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 17.00 hours at the Faculty of Architecture.
- Chat with us on this site between 9.30 and 16.30 hours from Monday to Friday.
- Email: SID-Adhok@tudelft.nl
- Self Service Portal (choose Student IT Desk-ADHOK as Operator Group)