Most recent news from us:
- Happy holidays!Adhok and our online chat is closed from Monday 27 December 2021 until Friday 7 January 2022. We are available […]
- (Clean Install) Windows 11After thorough testing (without any problems) of all the typical software for architecture students , we can conclude it is […]
Whether you have a question about modelling, laptop issues, printing problems or the wireless network of TU Delft, @Hok can help you!
@Hok is the Student IT Desk of the Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment of TU Delft. We can assist with installing and using software on your device, give you technical advice or help you repair your laptop.
You’re assisted by employees that have many skills in various areas, and you’ll find many sources of information gathered there. Our goal is to help students get going while we aim to facilitate self-support where possible.
“Hello, IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again?”
by Roy - IT Crowd
WHEN IS @HOK AVAILABLE?
- Walk-in hours: Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 17.00 hours at the Faculty of Architecture.
- Chat with us on this site between 9.30 and 16.30 hours from Monday to Friday.
- Email: SID-Adhok@tudelft.nl
- Self Service Portal (choose Student IT Desk-ADHOK as Operator Group)